Where Art Meets Architecture 3 by Mike Kelley Fstoppers
Throughout this in-depth photography tutorial, Mike teaches some of the most complex photography and photoshop techniques he uses to produce the flawless images required for his commercial and advertising clients.
With the beautiful Hawaiian resort Mauna Lani Bay as the background for these lessons, Mike dives into how to shoot every aspect of a common hotel such as photographing small hotel rooms, luxury suites, outdoor amenities, lobbies, conference rooms, on site restaurants, and even aerial images from a helicopter.
What is Included:
1. 13 Hours of Content in 37 files (23.1GB total, 1080p 23.98fps h.264 mp4 files)
2. Complete overview of Mikes gear, lighting, and grip equipment
3. 16 photography lessons with all the images needed for post processing
4. 7 unique chapters on the business of photography
5. A Bonus intro to photoshop lesson
6. Access to Mikes secret facebook group for further learning
7. 8 Brand new behind the scenes episodes of the Making Of
8. Unlimited digital download renewals
Also included is over 2 hours of business techniques Mike uses to separate himself from his competition. These chapters cover everything from website design, using social media, designing successful marketing material, shooting personal projects, selling fine art, and how to draft proposals and licensing contracts. To wrap everything up, Mike then takes you on a real world commercial architectural job in Mexico and puts everything together for a real paying client.
[Video Course] Where Art Meets Architecture 3 by Mike Kelley Fstoppers
More Courses From : [Video Course] Where Art Meets Architecture 3 by Mike Kelley Fstoppers