Crypto Trading by Investopedia Academy
Investopedia Academy has partnered with Ian King to create Crypto Trading – an innovative course that teaches you the practical knowledge to establish yourself in the crypto market, and the strategies required to successfully trade cryptocurrencies, tokens and commodities.
At the end of this course you’ll be able :
Assess the crypto assets markets with a better understanding of the motivations of buyers and sellers
Decide which crypto asset investments are worthwhile
Construct actionable trading ideas using technical analysis that improves their potential risk / reward ratio
Adapt to changing crypto markets with the understanding that “every boom has its bust”, and how they can best capitalize on this pattern
Develop their own unique process for becoming a better trader through trial and error
What will I learn?
– Stop focusing on the headlines and the supposed “future of crypto” and shift your focus to the money-making opportunities of individual cryptos
– Decipher varied applications of the blockchain within the retail and financial sector
– Prepare yourself for trading by setting up a wallet, selecting the right exchange and researching potential crypto investments
– Leverage technical analysis to spot short and long term crypto trends, and to mitigate market volatility and risk
– Develop entry and exit strategies and plans to stick with them, despite large intraday swings
– Trade on various crypto exchanges, with real time charting
This course includes:
– 70 lessons of on-demand video, exercises, and interactive content
– Lifetime access to course so you can watch and rewatch whenever you want
This course is designed for: intermediate crypto traders looking to move beyond the basics and develop real crypto trading strategies.
This course shows you not only how to capitalize on the big players (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, etc) but also how to dabble in 1500+ alt coins currently in the market. Additionally, this course not only has a strong focus on applicable skills knowledge (creating a wallet, transferring crypto assets, deciding which platform to use to trade) but also has extensive trading strategies.
[Video Course] Crypto Trading by Investopedia Academy
More Courses From : [Video Course] Crypto Trading by Investopedia Academy