- 204 (Registered)
Roy Harris Mega Pack Series (complete volumes plus bonus)
Courses Filesize : 8.94 GB
THIS WILL BE FREE LEECH for 48 hours , counting now …!!!!!
Roy Harris has actively studied twenty-five (25) different styles of martial arts. He has obtained the following ranks and certifications:
– A Senior Full Instructorship in Jeet Kune Do Concepts / Filipino Martial Arts under Sifu Paul Vunak;
– A fourth degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under Professor Joe Moreira;
– An honorary fourth degree black belt in Taihojutsu (Police Tactics) under Sensei Tom Snowden;
– An honorary third degree black belt in Sho Shin Ti modes Karate under Sensei Larry Kurtz;
– A Green Glove in Boxe Francaise Savate under Professor Salem Assli;
– A Basic Level Instructorship in Kalis Ilustrisimo under Punong Guro Tony Diego, Guro Romeo Macapagal and Thomas Dy Tang;
– An Associate Level Instructorship in Jun Fan Gung Fu and an Associate Level Instructorship in Filipino Martial Arts under Sifu Dan Inosanto;
– An Apprentice Level Four Instructorship in Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do Grappling under Sifu Larry Hartsell.
To this present day, Mr. Harris continues his martial arts training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (under Professor Moreira), Kalis Ilustrisimo (under Guro Romy Macapagal), and Jeet Kune Do Concepts and Filipino Martial Arts under Sifu Dan Inosanto.
Included in this package:
Roy Harris – Brazillian Jiu Jitsu 101 (1.91 gigs in MPG format)
– Volume 1 – Straight Arm Locks
– Volume 2 – Bent Arm Locks
– Volume 3
Roy Harris – Brazillian Jiu Jitsu 201 (3.92 gigs DVD format)
Roy Harris – SWEDEN SEMINAR – open guard (277 mb in MOV format)
Roy Harris – WARSAW SEMINAR (355 mb in MPG format)
Roy Harris – HEEL HOOK SEMINAR (373 mb in MPG format)
Roy Harris – Takedowns from the knees (512 mb in MPG format)
Roy Harris AND Joe Moreira – Passing the guard (566 mb in MPG format)
Roy Harris – BJJ Over 40 Series (1.14 gigs in MPG format)
thx to ghpink & all original uploaders!!
Roy Harris is an accomplished American martial artist, known in the Brazilian jiu-jitsu world for being a black belt under Joe Moreira and is often (wrongly) mentioned as a part of the “BJJ Dirty Dozen“, the first group of 12 non-Brazilian men to have been distinguished with the rank of black belt in this grappling style. Roy Harris is also known as one of the first instructors to publicly publish a formal testing criteria for jiu-jitsu, formalizing his promotion tests from white belt to black belt.
If you do not see the curriculum, please contact us to get update.
- ›› Comodo SSL encryp
- ›› Learn Anywhere on any device
- ›› Lifetime Support
- ›› Full lifetime access
- ›› Language: English