Daniel Pink Teaches Sales and Persuasion
Daniel Pink is a significant voice in the changing field of sales and motivation with four New York Times bestsellers to his credit. You may now learn science-based guidelines for persuasive and successful sales from the author of To Sell Is Human. Learn how to frame your message, avoid cognitive biases, and market ideas, goods, or yourself to get better results in every interaction—at work or at home.
sixteen videos (2h 57m)
Peruse the lesson plan
Sales Trends 1. Meet Your Instructor 2.
Serving Your Audience 3. Attunement: Discovering Common Ground
Exercise No. 5: Make a Discussion Map
6. Making Your Message Count with Clarity
7. Influencing Others to Take Action 8. Building a Connection Through Mimicry 9. Persuasive Framing
Exercise: Asking for a Raise 10. Pitching Like a Pro 11.
12. Developing a Resilient Mindset: Buoyancy
15. Using Timing to Become a Better Persuader 13. Introvert, Extrovert, or Ambivert 14. Persuade Yourself: How to Self-Motivate
16. Startings, Middles, and Conclusions
[Masterclass Course] Daniel Pink Teaches Sales and Persuasion
More Courses From : [Masterclass Course] Daniel Pink Teaches Sales and Persuasion