Apollonia Poilane Teaches Bread Baking
As a third-generation baker and CEO of the renowned Parisian bakery Poilâne, Apollonia Poilâne keeps time-honored traditions alive with every loaf. Now she’s sharing the joy of making bread from scratch with her recipes and hands-on demonstrations. Learn how to make your own starter and a variety of French breads, including rustic wheat, rye, and brioche. Taste, smell, and feel your way to fresh, warm bread at home.
Raised around the rich tradition of handmade bread and wood-fired ovens, Apollonia Poilâne stepped into the role of CEO at world-renowned bakery Poilâne at only 18 years old. As a former teenage apprentice and a third-generation baker, she carries on a centuries-old tradition and sends loaves of freshly baked bread and goods straight from her wood-fired ovens in Paris, France, to some of the finest tables and homes around the world.
Now the boulangerie is deemed the “best bakery in Paris,” and the woman who carries on the tradition of France’s premier baking family is sharing the art of baking bread with you. Learn recipes for French breads like rustic wheat and brioche, plus recipes for using bread as a delicious ingredient in every stage of its freshness, and discover how to let your senses lead you to consistently beautiful loaves right from your own home kitchen.
This online class includes lessons on:
– Rustic bread baking and the Poilâne philosophy
– Approaching bread as art
– Making your first bread starter
– Poilâne’s signature wheat loaf and rye
– Mixing, proofing, and shaping dough
– Making French yeast breads like pain de mie and brioche
– Making gluten-free and vegan bread
– Apollonia’s original recipe for savory corn-flour bread
– Apollonia’s family recipes and favorite dishes
– Using bread in every stage of freshness
– Decorating and scoring loaves
[Masterclass Course] Apollonia Poilane Teaches Bread Baking
More Courses From : [Masterclass Course] Apollonia Poilane Teaches Bread Baking