- 0 (Registered)
Life Threatening Complications: Post Op Risks, Rhythm Interpretation Challenges & Rapid Assessment Skills – Casseopia Fisher & Marcia Gamaly
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Never miss the subtle changes that can signal trouble…
Nurses today are pressured to ensure patients are discharged as quickly as possible to spend much of their recovery time at home. This means you have to closely monitor & assess your patients for subtle clues that could be a warning of a serious issue leading to longer hospitalization while you are trying to educate your patients for rehab at home.
Join experts Marcia Gamaly, PHD ©, MSN, MHA, RN-BC, CEN PCCN, and Casseopia Fisher, MSN, RN, CMSRN, in this online course and walk away with confidence in your advanced telemetry skills and a newfound ability to rapidly assess your complicated post-operative patients.
Do you hesitate on the steps necessary to cardiovert or defibrillate your unstable patient?
Register now to learn from patient-focused and outcome driven first-hand demonstrations on topics like:
- Are you confident in your ability to remedy high-risk situations that can arise with your post-operative patients?
- Cardiac rhythms
- Heart failure
- Post-cardiac catheterization
- Post-operative pain control
- Commonly prescribed medications
- Anesthesia risks, complications and regulatory issues
- Documentation tips for high risk patient situations
Sharpen your skills and improve the care you provide to your patients TODAY!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this comprehensive online course:
Module 1: Preventing Post–Operative Complications
- Implications of Pharmacological & Anesthetic Agents After Surgery
- Patient Education for Discharge Readiness
- New Evidence-Based Practice Standards
- Malignant Hyperthermia Challenges
- Management Strategies for Acute Post-op Pain
- Increased Risk for Compromised Airway
- Assessing for Cardiac Changes
- Regulatory Issues and SCIP Protocols
- Challenging Populations: Elderly, Pediatric, Pregnant
Module 2: Advancing Your Telemetry Skills for the Complex Patient
- Many first-hand skill labs to test your knowledge
- Cardioversion, pacing, defibrillation
- Never miss the subtle changes that can signal trouble
- Latest trends in chest pain and heart failure management
- What you can expect from new medications in practice
- Best tips to monitor patient’s post-catheterization
If you do not see the curriculum, please contact us to get update.
- ›› Comodo SSL encryp
- ›› Learn Anywhere on any device
- ›› Lifetime Support
- ›› Full lifetime access
- ›› Language: English