- 0 (Registered)
Heart and Lung Sounds, 2nd Edition – Cyndi Zarbano
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Achieving excellence in the care we give is a goal for every healthcare provider. In order to do so, we must ensure that we have the tools to allow for critical thinking to occur. One of the most fundamental tools for success in the medical arena is to have an understanding of the clues we find in our assessments. Cyndi Zarbano discusses pearls of wisdom for excellent assessment skills and be able to explain the: who, what, why, and where’s of extra heart and lung sound clues.
- Breakdown 6 extra heart sounds and distinguish what they mean when you hear them.
- Assess the difference between systolic and diastolic murmurs, as well as clues to expected assessment finding with each.
- Exploit 5 adventitious breath sounds and understand the clue and common causes for their occurrence.
- Evaluate voice sounds to confirm pulmonary pathology.
Cardiac Assessment Skills
- Extra Heart Sounds
- S2 Splits
- Summation Gallops
- Mechanical Clicks
- Pericardial friction Rubs
- Heart Murmurs
- 4 Systolic Murmurs
- 3 Diastolic Murmurs
- Adventitious Breath Sounds
- Pleural Friction Rubs
- Using Vocal Fremitus to Confirm Pathology
- Whispered Pectoriloquy
If you do not see the curriculum, please contact us to get update.
- ›› Comodo SSL encryp
- ›› Learn Anywhere on any device
- ›› Lifetime Support
- ›› Full lifetime access
- ›› Language: English