- 346 (Registered)
Go Further Faster Half Guard By John Danaher
Salepage : Go Further Faster Half Guard By John Danaher
Courses Filesize : 4.10 GB
Learn How To Pass The Guard With This Five Step System From The World’s Most Sought After Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Coach
- Push the vast limits of guard passing fundamentals and study Professor John Danaher’s unified system for killing the guard.
- Learn what the five steps to guard passing are, the requirements for the guard passer, and John’s NAC guard passing method.
- Professor John Danaher is one of the smartest minds in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and the famous coach of athletes like Gordon Ryan, Garry Tonon, and GSP.
- Cut down on your learning time around one of the hardest tasks in BJJ, passing the guard with precision.
- Know more, win more.
John Danaher is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) black belt under Renzo Gracie and an instructor at Renzo’s academy in New York City, being widely regarded by within the grappling community as one of the best coaches of his generation. Praised by some of the prime figures in combat sports such as mixed martial arts (MMA) guru Greg Jackson and jiu-jitsu legend Vinícius Draculino for his knowledge and teaching capabilities, Danaher is best known for his work with athletes such as George Saint Pierre, Garry Tonon, Gordon Ryan and Eddie Cummings known among BJJ fans as the Danaher Death Squad (DDS).
Related to Go Further Faster Half Guard By John Danaher
If you do not see the curriculum, please contact us to get update.
- ›› Comodo SSL encryp
- ›› Learn Anywhere on any device
- ›› Lifetime Support
- ›› Full lifetime access
- ›› Language: English