- 0 (Registered)
Advanced Mindfulness Techniques that Change the Brain: Rewire Depression, Anxiety and Toxic Lifestyle Habits – Donald Altman
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
In this cutting-edge recording you will learn the latest neuroscience supporting the benefits of mindfulness. Gain a deeper understanding of how mindfulness works for clinical disorders including depression, anxiety and toxic lifestyle habits. Mindfulness expert and best-selling author, and trainer, Donald Altman will provide you with core mindfulness skills to enhance your practice. You will be immediately able to utilize mindfulness interventions to help your clients improve their lives.
Donald Altman will show you how mindfulness can create new brain pathways – and how lasting change happens from the inside out. You will walk away with new mindfulness techniques and how to best teach them to your clients. Donald is known for his engaging way of blending humor, video, case studies and experiential teachings, and methods to work with diverse clients.
- Incorporate up-to-date mindfulness practices in to your treatment plans
- Communicate how lifestyle changes can alter the damaging effects of stress at the cellular level.
- Practice the stress-reducing transition skills of mindful movement and mindful walking with your clients
- Utilize the latest clinical research on mindfulness and the brain to inform clinical treatment interventions for clients with anxiety, depression and toxic lifestyle habits.
- Integrate the 4 core mindfulness pracatices into clinical practice to improve client level of functioning.
- Articulate methods by which Mindfulness can be interfaced with psychotherapy practices to improve clinical outcomes.
- Recognize how clients can be empowered through intention and attention to make new choices and break toxic lifestyle habits.
Mindfulness and Cutting-Edge Research
- Mindfulness as a metacognitive skill
- Negative effects of a wandering mind
- Breathing reduces rumination and anxiety
- Useful (and free) web resources
Advanced Mindfulness Vocabulary
- Traditional terms of mindfulness
- Meeting the client with a broader view of mindfulness
- Brain integration
The Four Core Mindfulness Practices
- Breathing awareness
- Mind awareness
- Body scan
- Movement awareness
Get Unstuck from Depression
- Stress regulation
- Mindful laughter
- Use nature’s engaging power to restore focus
- Mindful walking to manage the uncertainty of transition
- Retrain the mind to be kind, compassionate and balanced
Toxic Lifestyle Habits
- Getting aligned with values and meaning
- Embracing gratitude and affirmations
- The “G.L.A.D.” technique
- Finding peace with “Be the Pebble” practice
Related to Advanced Mindfulness Techniques that Change the Brain: Rewire Depression, Anxiety and Toxic Lifestyle Habits – Donald Altman
- 1 Advanced Mindfulness Techniques that Change the Brain: Rewire Depression, Anxiety and Toxic Lifestyle Habits – Donald Altman
- 1.0.1 Get Advanced Mindfulness Techniques that Change the Brain: Rewire Depression, Anxiety and Toxic Lifestyle Habits of author Donald Altman only price 79$
- 1.0.2 Get Advanced Mindfulness Techniques that Change the Brain: Rewire Depression, Anxiety and Toxic Lifestyle Habits of author Donald Altman only price 79$
If you do not see the curriculum, please contact us to get update.
- ›› Comodo SSL encryp
- ›› Learn Anywhere on any device
- ›› Lifetime Support
- ›› Full lifetime access
- ›› Language: English